Thursday, April 1, 2010

Alexis Time




Alexis got to stay the night with us. So funny how just the mention of her coming over fills our house with excitement. We had a soccer party to go to so of course she went with us. Troy was playing with her in the back seat with a shell and Troy acted like he wasn't going to give it to her and she let out a little bit of a cry so of course he did and you should have seen the Cheshire grin she got on her face. LOL. Troy and I laughed so hard. She totally knows she has him. Jim and I just followed her around while she walked everywhere. When we woke up in the morning and I got to see her sleeping in her little bed it just totally warmed my heart and made me sad. I miss seeing her in the mornings. Then again I miss seeing her all the time. She is such a part of us. Jim took her to the soccer game and got her pancakes and sausage while I helped set up a yard sale. After the game she went with me where a little girl trying to help her dumped her on her head and gave her a little egg. Jeez. Back to soccer where I chased her around and you could see Troy watching her from the field. LOL. We got her Dibs which she ate and slobbered them back into the container Anyone? She went to get into someones toys and I said stop and she did on a dime. She is soooooooooo good. Then when I said no no because she went to get into their stuff she cried. Well as much as I would give her anything she wanted I also want her to stay a good kid that people want around. LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She made an older ladies day when she was so sweet and gentle with the ladies dog. She could not believe someone so little could be so sweet. Her dog stood and gently like gave her a nose kiss on the cheek. The lady couldn't believe it. She was so cute wishing she had a camera. Alexis has the gift of making anyone's day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment