Thursday, April 1, 2010

Pin's Needles and Houses

While the rest of us where Spring Breakn' it Tim and Katie anxiously awaited to see if a house they put a bid on would finally come through. I felt every disappointment they did as it was my own and then when they signed and got the key's in their hand, I felt the excitement and on top of it.... the pride. They have done a great job saving, researching looking you name it. School, work and buying a home. They have so much to be proud of. I know they have alot of work ahead and there will be times they struggle just like the rest of us but without a doubt they will do their best with everything they have. I am so happy for them and so full of pride and yet I know my house will never be the same. My heart hurts, but I know I will adjust. Right???????

No comments:

Post a Comment