Sunday, June 6, 2010

Easter Celebrating and Sadness



We love Easter. Tina and Troy are so good about humoring me with coloring Easter Eggs and doing a hunt. We usually try to get together but it seems everyone was heading different directions this year. Laurie reserved a ramada which normally would have kept us happy all day but it was moving day for Tim. It's weird that you know you are going to be sad but still nothing prepares you for that lonely drive to his house with your truck full of his last load of stuff. I cried like a big baby. I couldn't even talk when we got to their house. The ride home wasn't any better. He was sad too and wanted to know if he could have Lulu. I was like 'within the last 7 or so months I had to drive Alexis to her home and now you. I can't give Lulu up too even if she is a pain in the tail'. I wonder if my heart will ever be the same. Next will be Tina my only baby girl who is such a part of what I do and then Troy, my baby, who completes my life. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment